Skip to main content
- College Visits
- Juniors & Seniors are allowed 2 excused College Days in a school year to visit campuses that they are interested in attending.
- Students should get a form from the Roosevelt High School office and have it completely filled out and signed by all teachers.
- This form must be returned to the office no later than two days prior to the college day.
- Students must bring documentation to the office from the college that they visited.
- See college websites for scheduling visit information. Colleges have both individual visits or large events.